* Santander PPK 2065 sub-fund will be launched, when for the contribution made to the Participant born in 2003-2007, will be allocated the first participation units. Submitting an order for changing the investment allocation or for changing the allocation of contributions, which will result in the sale of Santander PPK 2065 participation units, will be possible after the launch of this sub-fund. The Fund will announce the launch of the Santander PPK 2065 sub-fund on the website Santander.pl/TFI.
Using the investment calculator you can calculate the value of the capital accrued in a given fund to date based on the following data:
- investment start date
- participation unit category
- number of participation units purchased
- redemption date (the date at which the investment value will be calculated)
* Refers only to Santander FIO sub-funds
** The calculator does not take into account the potential entry, exit and conversion fees related to the purchases and redemptions of participation units or the capital gains tax.
The results of the calculations are rates of return on participation units of the selected category and selected sub-fund, which do not take into account the capital gains tax and the charges related to purchases and redemptions of participation units, in accordance with the schedule of fees and charges available in Polish at Santander.pl/TFI. The results are based on historical values and achievement of similar results in the future is not guaranteed. The net asset value of certain sub-funds may be exposed to considerable volatility due to the composition of the investment portfolio. Some sub-funds can invest more than 35% of their assets in securities issued, guaranteed or underwritten by the State Treasury or the National Bank of Poland. The financial data of Santander FIO and Santander Prestiż SFIO, description of risk factors and information on fees related to participation in the funds can be found in the prospectuses and tables of fees available in Polish on Santander.pl/TFI and from the fund distributors.
The sub-funds cannot guarantee the achievement of the defined investment objective or of the expected return on investment.
Prior to making an investment decision, the Participant should review the fees charged by the sub-fund and take into account the potential tax imposed on the gains. Participant should take into consideration the possibility of losing at least some of the invested capital.