Fees associated with the sales process
Upon the purchase, redemption and conversion of participation units (hereinafter: PU) of Santander FIO and Santander Prestiż SFIO funds, the following fees can be charged:
Entry fee is charged upon the execution of a purchase order. The formula for calculating the entry fee is as follows:
Exit fee is charged upon the execution of PU redemption orders. Its value depends on the time of holding PU. The formula for calculating the exit fee is as follows:
Conversion fee is charged upon the execution of PU conversion orders. Its value depends on the time of holding PU subject to conversion. The formula for calculating the conversion is as follows:
These fees are due to the distributor and are defined in the schedule of fees and charges.
Santander TFI may decide to reduce the rate of the sales process fee currently charged.
Information about Santander Prestiż SFIO promotions can be found here
Information about Santander FIO promotions can be found here .
There is no entry fee charged in an IKE operated under the Santander FIO fund.
The rates of fees in IKE are specified in the schedule of fees and charges.
In the case of making a withdrawal, transfer payment or refund within 12 months from the date of concluding the IKE maintenance agreement, Santander TFI may charge an additional fee in the amount specified in the IKE maintenance agreement - currently the fee rate is 0%.
Santander TFI may decide to reduce the rate of the sales proscess fee currently charged.
Information about IKE promotions can be found here.
Santander PPK SFIO fund does not charge fees associated with the sales process.
Management feesFixed management fee
The management fee of the sub-fund is the remuneration of the management company and may be different depending on the sub-fund and participation units category (hereinafter: PU).
- Santander FIO (also under IKE) sells and redeems of PU: A, S, T.
- Santander Prestiż SFIO sells and redeems of PU - B.
- Santander PPK SFIO sells and redeems one class of PU (no name).
- In Santander FIO and Santander Prestiż SFIO funds there were established a category of PU sold directly by the fund (D) - about beginning of their sale the Society will inform on the website Santander.pl/TFI.
The published valuations of PU include the management fee and should not be added.
The maximum management fee are indicated in the prospectuses of the funds in Chapter 3 "Information about the Fund", specifically in the sub-chapters concerning individual sub-funds (point 4.5) and the statutes, which constitute Appendix 2 to the prospectus of a given fund.
In IKE operated under the Santander FIO fund, the management fee rates indicated for the Santander FIO fund apply.
The maximum and actual rates of the management fee are indicated in:
Santander TFI may decide to reduce the management fee rate currently charged.
Management feesPerformance fee
The performance fee is the remuneration of the management company for investment results achieved by the sub-funds.
In selected sub-funds of Santander FIO and Santander Prestiż SFIO funds this fee:
- is charged according to the reference model, in which the benchmark is the reference,
- is due if the sub-fund achieves a result above the benchmark (the reference period is ultimately a period of five consecutive years),
- is calculated in the form of a provision on the excess of the result of a given sub-fund over the benchmark calculated on the basis of the value of the participation unit (hereinafter: PU) after the management fee has been charged,
- is collected in annual periods – its determination takes place on the last day of the year's valuation, and collection by the 5th working day of the next year,
- is charged at the rate indicated in the table below - the rate is calculated on the surplus of the result of a given sub-fund over the benchmark,
- is collected from redeemed PU, if at the date of redemption it was accrued, in proportion to the number of remitted PU of a given category,
- with the exception of the Santander Prestiż Alfa sub-fund, it is possible to charge a fee for investment results in the event of a nominal loss.
Detailed description of the method of calculating and collecting the fee is indicated in the prospectuses of the funds in Chapter 3 "Data on the Fund", and more precisely in the Subsections on individual sub-funds (point 4.4) and the statutes, which constitute Annex 2 to the prospectus of the fund.
The fee may be charged in the following sub-funds:
|Santander FIO||ALL SUB-FUNDS||20%|
|Santander Prestiż SFIO||Santander Prestiż Polish Equity
Santander Prestiż Corporate Bond
Santander Prestiż Government Bond
Santander Prestiż Short Duration
Santander Prestiż Alfa
Santander Prestiż Emerging Markets Equity
Santander Prestiż Technology and Innovations
Santander Prestiż Fixed Income Active
The performance fee may also be charged in relation to PU acquired in IKE operated under the Santander FIO fund.
In Santander PPK SFIO fund the performance fee:
- is calculated in the form of a reserve for each valuation day in a given year, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on PPK, the Regulation issued pursuant to Art. 49 sec. 13 of the Act on PPK and the fund’s statute,
- is due provided that:
- a given sub-fund realizes a positive rate of return for a given year,
- a given sub-fund achieves a rate of return exceeding the reference rate, calculated in accordance with the Regulation issued pursuant to Art. 49 sec. 13 of the Act on PPK,
- a given sub-fund achieves a rate of return on the last valuation date in November in a given year at a level not lower than 75% of the highest rates of return of funds on the same defined date,
- is charged on an annual basis – by the 15th working day after the end of the year,
- is charged in the amount specified in the table below, taking into account the surplus of the sub-fund’s result over the reference rate,
- has an additional annual limit of 0,1% of the sub-fund’s net asset value on the annual basis.
The fee is charged in the following sub-funds:
|Fund||Sub-fund||Fee rate||Annual limit|
|Santander PPK SFIO||Santander PPK 2025
Santander PPK 2030
Santander PPK 2035
Santander PPK 2040
Santander PPK 2045
Santander PPK 2050
Santander PPK 2055
Santander PPK 2060
The maximum rates of the performance fee and the detailed rules for its calculation are indicated in the Prospectuses in Chapter 3 „"Information about the Fund", specifically in the Sub-chapters on individual sub-funds (point 4.4) and in the statutes, which constitute Appendix 2 to the fund's prospectus.