Current Report no. 36 (2021)
13 december 2021
Increase of the total nominal value of certificates of deposit and setting the parameters of the issuance.
In relation to the current report no. 29/2021 of 24 November 2021, the Management Board of Santander Bank Polska S.A. ("Bank") hereby informs you that on 13 December 2021, it decided to increase the total nominal value of certificates of deposit from PLN 500.000.000 to PLN 750.000.000.
Bank will issue certificates of deposit series 1/2021 ("CDs") with the following parameters of the issue:
- The settlement of the issue will take place on 22 December 2021 ("Issue Date");
- The total nominal value of the CDs will be up to PLN 750.000.000,00;
- The CDs will be redeemed on 22 December 2023 ("Maturity Date");
- The nominal value of one CDs will be PLN 500.000,00;
- The CDs issue price will be equal to their nominal value;
- The CDs will bear a floating interest rate equal to the sum of 6M WIBOR and the margin of 0.55%;
- The CDs will be issued as liabilities which can be classified as eligible liabilities as defined in the Act of 10 June 2016 on the Bank Guarantee Fund, deposit guarantee scheme and resolution;
- All benefits arising from the CDs will be cash benefits;
- The CDs will not be secured;
- The CDs will be issued as dematerialised bearer CDs and will be registered in the securities depository kept by Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A.;
- The CDs will apply for the admission of the Bonds to trading in the Alternative Trading System on the Catalyst market.;
- The CDs will be issued as sustainability bank securities in accordance with Santander Bank Polska Sustainability Issuance Framework. The funds obtained from the CDs issue will be used to finance or refinance "Eligible Green Assets" or "Eligible Social Assets" described in accordance with Santander Bank Polska Sustainability Issuance Framework.
17(1) of the Market Abuse Regulation.