1) Data for 2016–2019 have been restated to reflect changed approach to recording certain transactions on debt securities.
2) Assets in investment funds (excluding individual portfolios) managed by Santander Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A.
3) For definitions of ratios presented in the table above, see Management Board Report on Santander Bank Polska Group Performance (including report on Santander Bank Polska Performance), Section “Selected Financial Ratios of Santander Bank Polska Group” of Chapter XI “Financial Performance in 2020”.
4) The NPL ratio for 2018-2020 takes into account the POCI exposures.
5) In 2016, the bank paid a dividend from net profit earned in 2015 and undistributed net profit for 2014.
In 2017, the bank paid a dividend from undistributed net profit for 2014 and 2015.
In 2018, the bank paid a dividend from undistributed net profit for 2016.
In 2019, the bank paid a dividend from net profit earned in 2018 and from undistributed profit for 2016 and 2017.
In 2020, the bank did not pay a dividend in compliance with the guidance by the supervisory authority.
6) Registered users of electronic banking. The stated numbers include electronic banking customers of Santander Consumer Bank S.A., starting from 2020.
7) Active users of electronic banking service of Santander Bank Polska S.A. and Santander Consumer Bank S.A. who at least once used the service in the last month of the reporting period.