Current Report no. 29 (2021)
Decision on the issue of certificates of deposit.
The Management Board of Santander Bank Polska S.A. (Bank) advises of its decision made on 24th November 2021 to issue certificates of deposit whose total nominal value will not exceed PLN 500,000,000.
The basic parameters of the certificates of deposit are as follows:
- the certificates will be denominated in Polish zlotys;
- the nominal value of one certificate will be no less than PLN 500,000;
- the certificates will bear a floating interest rate determined through bookbuilding;
- the certificates will be issued as liabilities which can be classified as eligible liabilities as defined in the Act of 10 June 2016 on the Bank Guarantee Fund, deposit guarantee scheme and resolution;
- the certificates will be dematerialised and will be registered with the Central Securities Depository of Poland (Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A.);
- the issue of the certificates will not require preparation of a prospectus or base prospectus;
- the certificates will be offered exclusively to investors who are:
- eligible counterparties; or
- professional clients within the meaning of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of 29 July 2005; and
- the Bank will apply for admission of individual series of the certificates to trading in an alternative trading system of the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie S.A.)
The Bank intends to issue the certificates by the end of 2021. The Bank will decide on the issue of the certificates of deposit and on their parameters (including whether they will be sustainability instruments) following the analysis of market conditions. As a result of the analysis, the Bank may also decide to change the total nominal value or not to issue the certificates of deposits.
Article 17(1) of the Market Abuse Regulation.