The team of Santander Bank Polska economists
has been many times awarded by opinion-forming media. For many years, it has been among the leaders in the rankings of economic and market forecasts accuracy in Poland.
- In 2020 the team won the first place in the competition for the best macroeconomic analyst by Rzeczpospolita and Parkiet and was at the second place in the Refinitive Awards contest.
- In 2019 they were at the second place in the Refinitive FX forecasts competition, at the second place in Parkiet's ranking of macroeconomic and market forecasts and also at the second place in the FocusEconomics ranking of forecasts for Poland.
- In 2018, the team won the first FocusEconomics Analyst Forecast Award for the Polish economy with second place in EUR/PLN ranking. They ranked second in Gazeta Giełdy Parkiet macro ranking. They were the best EUR/PLN forecasters in 1Q, 2Q and 3Q in the Bloomberg FX ranking and second in Thomson Reuters ranking (with the first place in EUR/CZK in the latter).
- In 2016, the team won the Puls Biznesu overall FX forecasts ranking (EUR, USD, CHF) and Thomson Reuters EUR/PLN contest. They also ranked third in Poland for macro forecast and came in second in the overall FX ranking at FocusEconomics.
- In 2015, they ranked first in Poland for economic forecasts at Consensus Economics and second at FocusEconomics.
- In 2014, the team won Puls Biznesu EUR/PLN forecasts ranking and scored third in the overall FX ranking (EUR, USD, CHF).
- In 2013, the team won Puls Biznesu overall FX forecasts ranking (EUR, USD, CHF), came second in Parkiet Daily for Poland macro forecasts and second in Consensus Economics Poland forecasts.
- In 2012 the team won the competition by Bloomberg agency and the result it achieved for Poland was the second best in the world. They were first in Puls Biznesu macro forecasts ranking and second in Parkiet Daily macro forecasts ranking.
- In 2010, it was number 1 in that ranking of Gazeta Giełdy Parkiet and Maciej Reluga was rewarded with a statuette of a Bull and Bear for the Best Macroeconomic Analyst in 2010.