Santander Group provides a wide range of products and services related to cash and non-cash settlements, based on cutting-edge IT solutions or branch network. The bank offers settlements in major foreign currencies and in PLN.
Santander Group is the largest private financial institution in the eurozone, with more than a 160-year history. With our worldwide experience, we are well placed to offer end-to-end support to clients doing business abroad.
We provide services to more than 146 million clients. Our presence in Spain, Germany, Poland, Portugal, the UK, Brazil, Mexico, China, Chile, Argentina and the USA is the foundation for foreign expansion of our clients and financial stability of the bank.
The Group’s global reach is strengthened by presence in Uruguay, Puerto Rico and China, as well as in selected European countries. We are searching for new business opportunities to even better support companies with ambitions to grow internationally.
Support for foreign expansion
We support international expansion of our clients by:
- facilitating the cooperation with foreign financial institutions, particularly in terms of credit and non-credit applications
- offering local expertise and experience concerning legal and economic environment
- providing services and financing solutions that support international expansion
- helping to contact and communicate with partners of Santander Group in other countries
- providing consistent approach to banking services and assessment of companies’ operations
- ensuring a uniform standard of risk assessment and lending in cooperation with the home countries.
Solutions for international clients
IBOS is an international alliance of commercial banks which acts as an intermediary in relation to requests from business clients concerning banking services abroad. Through IBOS, global business is able to work locally.
Santander Trade Portal provides access to a wide database of counterparts around the world. Companies can easily find potential business partners abroad and make trade transactions in relation to products or services.
The Programme is designed to provide insights to help companies enter foreign markets and support networking with trade partners through virtual, outbound and inbound trade missions.
One of the largestbanks in the world
branches around the world